We are working on solutions to fight toxic behavior on our platform, including removing publishers who are unwilling to take advantage of our software solutions for moderating hate speech and other toxic discourse.
Please fill out this form if you have found a site you believe is in violation of our Basic Rules for Disqus-powered Sites.
We appreciate your help in identifying these publishers, and commit to reviewing the submissions in aggregate so that we can make smarter decisions about Disqus-powered sites. Please note that we are a small team and are unable to take immediate action on or reply to every submission, but know that every submission will be reviewed and is greatly appreciated.
In the interest of transparency, this is what our review process looks like:
- Site is submitted to Disqus
- Reports are reviewed in aggregate
- Extreme violations that require action, based on Disqus’ discretion, will be escalated periodically by our Publisher Success team
- Hate speech and unlawful activities take priority over other violations
- Resulting actions may include warnings, direct communication with owner of website to implement moderation improvements, temporary bans from our service, or permanent Disqus removal.